Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Batt Club Contest! Results

Congradulations to EM! The winner of my batt club contest! I will contact you about shipping to Canada.
Thank you to everyone who entered and spread the word.

Stay tuned for more contests to come!

I have been so busy with the new year. Started things off at the Winter Wool Fest in Wamego! It was a perfectly wonderful day. Weather was lovely and everyone came out from far and wide to this amazing celebration of all things fibery. I had a booth set up and I was so busy I forgot to take pictures till the end. My batts flew off the table! It is so much fun to be surrounded by people who understand the obsession.

I will be busy with family for the next two weeks. Kids have gym meets and the weather is changing. Currently snowing here for the first time this winter. Not a heavy snow thank goodness but the kids are very excited.
I have been enjoying my new loom and hope to be adding new curtains to my dining room soon!

I promise I will post new pics soon. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment