Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Handdyed Yarns coming!

I just recieved a huge box of worsted and bulky yarns that I plan to dye over the next week. Starting out with Lana Loft 100% wool made in the USA! Then I have some luscious bulky Lambs Pride that is soft and fluffy. I have started reskeining them and I have happy hands! I cant wait to get out the dying pots.



I unusually have the evenings for all my fiber fun but with this Xmas thing coming all my time is been taken to decorating, shopping, parties, and other activities. I do enjoy the season but I am always happy to get back to my normal activites and my fiber. :) Even my spinning wheel is feeling neglected right now as I have been busy crocheting, weaving and wrapping.
Hope you and yours are having a great time! Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment