Sunday, December 11, 2011

Batt Club Contest!

Sunday is a day for family. I share my house with 4 kids ages 15,9,6 and 3, my husband I have been happily married with for 10years, Ozzy our rescued shitzu, Mia the fat calico cat, and 2 large goldfish. We are quite comfortable in our 2 story house with 1/2 acre lot in Topeka, Ks. I have lived lots of places but Kansas is home. I was born in Wichita although I don't remember it. My mother lived 2 miles away, handy for babysitting. lol
 I am blessed to be able to stay home with my kids and homeschool them. We have great adventures and fun together every day. In my spare time I love to make fluffy things. I dye wool and other fibers, card them on my Fancy Kitty Kitten drum carder and spin them on my Majacraft Suzie Pro spinning wheel. I discovered spinning 6 years ago and now would rather be spinning then just about anything else.


I love sharing my fiber with everyone that is why I started Blushing Ewe on Etsy. I started with handdyed roving and yarn, now I make handcarded batts, handpulled roving, handdyed tops, handspun yarns and adding handdyed yarns soon. I also add some finished objects from time to time like handwoven bags and scarfs and crochet funky scarfs and hats from my art yarns.


To help kick off my new blog I am having a contest! Enter here to win a 4month batt club subscription! 
 Read more about the club here!


Entry's are open to everyone in the USA if you are out of the USA I have to ask that you pay the shipping.
To enter the contest just comment here and share my shop and blog.
Way to share include tweets, blogs, facebook, or forum posts.
Include in your comment here where you shared my shop or blog and you will be entered to win!
Entrys will be accepted until Jan 11th and I will draw a winner and announce it here!


Thanks for listening I will be back soon with more fibery fun!

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing way to kick off a new blog! I'd LOVE to pay shipping to have your beautiful batts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, forgot to say I tweeted your contest (I'm EverythingOldEm on twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh.. Im just getting into spinning and am hoping to get some really cool fibers and such in my stash eventually this would be a great start!. (Sharing on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared on Tumblr (http://www.tumblr.com/blog/spindlespun) and Twitter (@spindlespun)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new blog! Beautiful batts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been tweeted. Best wishes as you kick off the club.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great way to start off your club. I shared with everyone on Plurk!

    ReplyDelete